Buy Fentanyl Patches Online
Buy Fentanyl Patches Online. This medication is used to help relieve severe ongoing pain (such as due to cancer). Fentanyl belongs to a class of drugs known as opioid (narcotic) analgesics. It works in the brain to change how your body feels and responds to pain.
Use this medication on a regular schedule as directed by your doctor, not as needed for sudden (breakthrough) pain.
The patch is usually changed every 72 hours. To avoid irritation, apply to a different area each time. Be sure to remove the old patch before applying a new patch. The used patch still contains enough fentanyl to cause serious harm, even kill a child or pet, so fold it in half with the sticky sides together and discard it properly. Do not let children see you apply a patch, and do not apply the patch where children can see it. Children have found patches that have fallen off or removed patches on sleeping adults and put them in their mouths or on their bodies with fatal results. (See also Warning section).
Fentanyl Patch Buy
Uses of FENTANYL
FENTANYL belongs to a class of drugs known as ‘opioid analgesics,’ containing Fentanyl, primarily used to relieve pain. It is used to treat breakthrough pain (sudden episodes of pain occurring despite treatment with pain medication) in cancer patients. It is also used as an anesthetic agent for short operations and relieves pain in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis and pain affecting the joints and muscles. It works by blocking a chemical messenger in the brain responsible for causing pain. Hence, changing the way the brain and nervous system respond to pain.
Directions for Use
Buy Fentanyl Patches
Nausea, vomiting, constipation, lightheartedness, dizziness, drowsiness, or headache.
To prevent constipation, eat dietary fiber, drink enough water, and exercise. You may also need to take a laxative. Ask your pharmacist which type of laxative is right for you.
To reduce the risk of dizziness and lightheartedness, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
Get medical help right away if you have any very serious side effects, including fainting, seizure, slow/shallow breathing, severe drowsiness/difficulty waking up.
Store at room temperature away from light and moisture. Do not freeze. Do not store it in the bathroom. Keep all medications away from children and pets. See also the Warning section. Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed (see also How to Use section). For more details, read the Instructions for Use, or consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company.
Where To Buy Fentanyl Patches Online
Can You Buy Fentanyl Patches Online
To apply the patch, follow these steps:
- Clean the area where you plan to apply the patch with clear water and pat it completely dry. Do not use any soaps, lotions, alcohols, or oils.
- Tear open the pouch containing the fentanyl patch along the dotted line, starting at the slit. Remove the patch from the pouch and peel off both parts of the protective liner from the back of the patch. Try not to touch the sticky side of the patch.
- Immediately press the sticky side of the patch onto the chosen area of skin with the palm of your hand.
- Press the patch firmly for at least 30 seconds. Be sure that the patch sticks well to your skin, especially around the edges.
- If the patch does not stick well or comes loose after it is applied, tape the edges to your skin with first aid tape. If the patch still does not stick well, you may cover it with Bioclusive or Tegaderm brand see-through dressings. Do not cover the patch with any other type of bandage or tape.
- If a patch falls off before it is time to remove it, dispose of the patch properly and apply a new patch. Leave the new patch in place for 72 hours.
- When you are finished applying the patch, wash your hands with water right away.
- When it is time to change your patch, peel off the old patch and apply a new patch to a different skin area.
- After you remove your patch, fold it in half with the sticky sides together and flush it down a toilet.